Summer Camp has already started, but if you have any questions, please email Dana Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Gamers Summer Camp: Using the amazing power of video games, students will learn better communication, team-building, and leadership skills. As well as playing award-winning video games that are conducive to learning these valuable abilities, they will also learn about video game history from arcade to console to pc, and why it’s important for their next objective, which is working as a team to build a basic video game they can hack and tinker with long after the class ends.
- Ages 10-15
- Class runs July 9th – July 20th
- Monday-Friday 12pm-5pm
- Before and after hours available if agreed upon before classes start. Please contact Dana for information.
- WARNING: “Left 4 Dead 2″ is a Rated M for Mature game and will be played during this course. Adult supervision will of course be enforced. If you have any questions on why we use this game during the class, feel free to contact Dana.
- For students without permission to play a M-Rated game, we will be playing Little Big Planet 2 as an alternative.
- Curriculum can be viewed at http://www.allhandsactive.com/young-gamers-summer-camp-curriculum/
Financial Aid available on a limited basis. Please contact Dana Nelson at email@example.com to see if you qualify.