This is how we spend our Sunday:
– Sunday Morning Electronics was peaceful (We mounted some LCDs and labeled USB cables)
– Dang brought down traditionally made nem chua for us to sample (vote for him – Rau Om!)
– Kloiber continued with session 2 of his PCB Design Class.
– A laser cutting class taught by Bilal Ghalib was announced (August 6th!).
– Mark showed off his dual wielding laptop skills.
– Glowaski worked on her wearable keyboard, to be presented @ Maker Faire
– Wreck Lab deliveries were accepted
– More plans for Bright Futures & Maker Faire were sorted out.
– Nate Dotz was voted in as a new Director!
– Knitting happened. Video Games were played. USB Cables were sorted.
AHA is open to the public every day from ~1pm to 10pm, join us!